Cinestill 800T has been developed from Kodak Vision 3 500T 5219 motion picture film that was designed for ECN-2 motion picture processing as a positive film. The 'Premoval' process by cinestill was designed to take away the 'Rem-Jet' Layer so that it can be processed on standard C-41 minilabs machines safely.
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
Factory spooled into high quality 135 Non Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85B filter is recommended and shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet