Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular Polariser 77mm Filter
Regular price £39.99
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIRCULAR PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall colour balance of a shot.
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting.
- Featuring a black matte aluminium satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections.
- Equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge.
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses, will hold a lens cap.
- Straight knurled edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.