Kodak Xtol 5l+ Kodak Indicator Stop Bath 473ml + Ilford Rapid Fixer 500ml
Includes 1x Kodak Xtol 5l (developer), 1x Kodak Indicator Stop Bath 473ml (stop bath) and 1x Ilford Rapid Fixer 500ml (fixer).
(Save £1.06 with this bundle).
KODAK PROFESSIONAL XTOL Developer is a two-part powder developer for processing Kodak and other manufacturers’ normally exposed, pushed, or pulled black-and-white films.
- Ascorbic acid-based black-and-white film developer
- Very high image quality at full emulsion speed
- No hydroquinone
- Convenient, room-temperature mixing for immediate use
- Two-part powder
- Quick, easy mixing
- One solution for both developer and replenisher •
- Good shelf life (six months after mixing when stored in full bottles)
- High resistance to breakdown from oxidation during storage or in replenished processes
- Stable performance across a range of temperatures, dilutions, and agitation methods
- Excellent emulsion speed with normal and push processing
- Enhanced shadow contrast and improved highlight detail with some films
- Fine grain and high sharpness
Kodak Indicator Stop Bath is a Non-hardening, general-purpose stop bath for use with films and papers. Contains an indicator to signal exhaustion
- Dilute 1 part concentrate with 63 parts water for use
ILFORD RAPID FIXER is a non-hardening rapid fixer supplied as a liquid concentrate that is diluted with water for use. It is easy and convenient to use in the temperature range of 18-40ë_C (66-104ë_F) for fixing black and white film and paper in all manual and machine processing applications. The fixing agent in ILFORD RAPID FIXER is ammonium thiosulphate, it contains no sodium thiosulphate (hypo).
- Liquid concentrate
- Easy to use
- Suitable for film and paper