Rollei Ortho 25 is a technical, orthochromatic black and white photographic film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25/15 °. Rollei ORTHO 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of up to two f-stops, depending upon development. The document emulsion offers exceptionally fine grain images with high sharpness. Rollei ORTHO 25 is ideal for technical and scientific applications and as a half-tone film for pictorial photography.
- ow-speed orthochromatic black and white film
- spectral sensitivity 380 to 610 nm
- special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
- suitable for use in daylight and artificial light, without any restrictions
- polyester base with high tear resistance, suitable for archiving LE 500.
- Extremely high resolving power of 330 line pairs/mm, depending on the developer
- very fine grain and high sharpness as a base for excellent-quality negatives
- ideal for scanning and digital processing